- 16 oz O Organic Thin Spaghetti
- 2 25 oz jars O Organic Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 25 oz water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb 90/10 ground beef
- a drizzle of Worcestershire sauce
- Turn the fire to Medium High and add the olive oil and minced garlic.
- When the garlic becomes aromatic add the ground beef and brown.
- Add the parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce to the ground beef and brown until there is no more pink.
- Add the two jars of pasta sauce and fill one jar up with water and add it to the pot.
- Turn the fire up to High.
- When it reaches a boil, add the spaghetti.
- Every once in awhile stir the spaghetti so it doesn’t stick together and let it cook down.
- When the sauce is thickened up, turn the fire down to medium and continue cooking until the pasta is al dente.
- Add the sour cream and stir it up until is combined.
- Remove from fire and serve immediately.