Play Roll a Happy New Years Game with the kids this New Year’s Eve! This is a fun and easy game you can play with the kids while you countdown to the New Year!
You’ll get two versions with this free printable – an easy version perfect for preschoolers and a harder version with addition perfect for elementary school age kids! This post contains affiliate links.
What do you need to play Roll a Happy New Years?
- Download and print the free Roll a Happy New Year Game PDF for each player.
- For the easy version:
- 1 die or dice for each person to have their own die.
- For the harder version:
- 2 dice or enough dice for each person to have two dice.
- Colored candies (M&Ms, Skittles, Smarties, etc.)or chocolate kisses.
- Everyone needs 19 candies
- If you don’t have candy – Cherrios or other cereal work or even coloring the circles in with a color or marker.
- Print on regular 8.5 x 11 inch paper or print on cardstock and laminate for use over and over again.
How do you play Roll a Happy New Year?
Roll one die.
Place a candy on the color circle you roll.
First to fill their fireworks WINS!
Each player takes a turn and rolls the die. The player places a candy on the color that corresponds to their roll.
If a player rolls and already has all those colors covered with candy, they skip their turn.
PLAY IN REVERSE- Each player covers all the circles with candy and removes a piece of candy that corresponds to their roll. The first one to empty their fireworks WINS!
Get the Files
Fill out this form to get the files for this game!
Looking for More New Year’s Activities?
Here’s a few more ideas:
- Free Printable New Year’s Eve Party Kit!
- Happy New Year Ball Drop Cupcakes
- Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes
- New Year’s Eve Printables for Kids
- DIY Pool Noodle Poppers
- Coffee Pod Confetti Poppers