- 1/2 cup extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced squash
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2–3 Flatout® Flatbread wraps in any flavor
- Drain and press the tofu until most of the water is gone.
- Cube the tofu.
- Take 1/2 cup of the cubed tofu and the flour and add to a zipper baggie and shake to coat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to a skillet on medium high.
- Add the tofu and brown on all sides, which usually takes about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat pan up again on high with a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- In a gallon size zipper baggie combine the squash, zucchini, carrots, tofu, honey, olive oil, soy sauce, minced garlic, and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Shake the baggie and then pour out into the skillet and stir fry until the sauce is thickened and almost gone.
- Pour the stir fry into a bowl.
- Get the Flatout® Flatbread and spoon the stir fry into and wrap completely.
- Do this to the other 1-2 wraps until the stir fry is completely gone.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap