Need an easy lunch time meal that tastes great? Try this Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole for One!
- 1 serving of MinuteÂ® Ready to Serve Rice – I like jasmine rice the best.
- 2 tbs cheddar cheese – shredded and good for easy melting
- 4–5 frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tbs water
- Prepare the MinuteÂ® Ready to Serve Rice as instructed on the package.
- In a separate bowl, add water, cheese, and broccoli.
- After rice is done cooking, heat the broccoli/cheese mixture for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and smash broccoli with fork.
- Pour in the rice, mix together, and serve.
- Category: Lunch or Snack
- Cuisine: American