- 1 package Barilla Ready Pasta
- 1 jar Barilla Marinara sauce
- 18 small precooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Parmesan cheese
- fresh chopped parsley
- In a microwave-safe dish combine butter and minced garlic and heat it for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until it’s completely melted.
- Add about 18 small precooked frozen shrimp that are already deveined and microwave for an additional 2 minutes.
- Toss the shrimp in the butter sauce and then move them to another bowl and drain the butter.
- Make the Barilla Ready Pasta according to instructions.
- Pour the pasta into the now empty dish.
- Add about a cup of Barilla Marinara sauce to the pasta.
- Then, add the shrimp back to the dish and toss the pasta and shrimp in the sauce.
- Plate it up and sprinkle some fresh Parmesan and parsley before serving.
- Serving Size: 1