Create your own DIY Minecraft Halloween with these simple tutorials to make a TNT Candy Bucket and a Minecraft Creeper Jack o’lantern! This is a sponsored post. This post contains affiliate links.
Minecraft is perfect to incorporate into your Halloween activities. From costumes to treats to accessories, there is so much to choose from! Today I have two quick tutorials to bring Minecraft into your Halloween. The first one is a TNT candy bucket!
Minecraft TNT Candy Bucket
- 3 pieces of 1-inch x 6-ft self sealing foam pipe insulation
- 1 can of red spray paint
- 4 white pipe cleaners
- candy bucket
- 2-inch piece of white ribbon, about a yard
- hot glue gun
- Measure the candy bucket with the pipe foam, and cut a piece that is about 2 inches taller than the candy bucket. Then, use that piece to measure against each piece you cut. And, you can cut this pipe insulation easily with just scissors.
- Next, lay out all the cut pieces on an old box and spray paint them. This will take a few hours as you’ll need to turn and paint a couple times.
- Using a hot glue gun, place the pieces side by side as you attach them around the candy bucket until it’s completely covered.
- Cut each pipe cleaner into 4 pieces. Bend the tips to look like fuses and attach them the other end inside each piece of dynamite.
- Take the ribbon and attach it using hot glue. I found it’s best to attach it all the way around and glue it onto each piece of dynamite so it doesn’t slip off.
- Print off a small “TNT” sign and attach it to the ribbon with hot glue.
Download TNT & Creeper Face Cutout
Creeper Jack o’lantern
Another easy Minecraft craft for Halloween is to create your own Creeper jack o’lantern. I thought it would work well with one of those black fake pumpkins. When I was buying the pipe insulation, I found these super bright green glow sticks that I thought would illuminate the Creeper’s face. I thought it came out just perfect!
Here are the supplies you’ll need:
- black fake pumpkin
- tool for carving pumpkin
- 2 heavy duty green glow sticks
- Creeper face cutout guide
This is super simple. It took me less than five minutes from start to finish. First, tape the creeper cut out to the front of the pumpkin. Next, cut out the entire Creeper face of the pumpkin.
If you have a nail file or emery board, I like to file the edges of the cut out just to smooth them out. Then, activate the glow sticks and toss them in the mouth and set your Creeper Jack o’Lantern out on the porch!
Here’s a few more Minecraft Halloween ideas:
- Life Size Minecraft Skeleton Head
- DIY Minecraft Creeper Treat or Treat Bags
- DIY Minecraft Sword
- DIY Enderman Costume with Lights
- DIY Minecraft Steve Costume
- Have a Minecraft Halloween Party
- Pixelated Trick or Treat Bucket
- Minecraft Pick Axe
- Minecraft Pumpkins and Veggies
Come Join Us!
Liked this article and want more? Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube!
Come over and join us on Facebook in the group Recipes, Crafts, and more with TipToe Fairy or Sewing and Crafting with The TipToe Fairy!
My boys would love me forever if I did any of these things. They are both Minecraft obsessed!
That basket idea is pretty awesome and so is the creeper one! I love it, very creative!
The grandkids love minecraft and have tried endlessly to get me to play it. I know they’d love your ideas for a minecrat halloween.
I don’t know too much about Minecraft, but I know that my nephews are super into it so I should definitely send this off to my sister in law. Thanks for sharing.
My son would really love the pumpkin! I like that it’s pretty easy and fits his personality.
This looks like a lot of fun. My kids are a little too young to be into Minecraft but I’m sure there are a lot of other kids that would get a kick out of this. Thanks for sharing.
How fun! I love the TNT bucket that is really cool.
That pumpkin decoration looks awesom. I am sure my grandson would have a fit over that.
Cute candy bucket! Fun DIY , i think my kids will love it !
It seems like a lot of fun. My nephew was really addicted into minecraft. I bet he would love this idea.
I love the idea of making a minecraft. This is really cute, perfect for my little brother to this coming halloween party.
Now that is a BRILLIANT idea for Mine Craft fans! My nieces would really like this! Bookmarking this page. Thank you so much!
These are so cute and creative ideas!
This is such a cool idea. My son would totally be into making this.
My son loves Minecraft. He would play this all day if I will just let him.
Ah ha! That is the perfect idea for a pumpkin and I am totally stealing it! lol My son will love making a creeper.
My ten year old son would love the minecraft idea.
very very cool. My son would love this!
What? You are totally brilliant! I can’t believe how fabulous those came out. Your kids must think you’re the best mom evah.
I will have to show this to my nephew who loves Minecraft. Awesome post!
I know this is an old post but I am not seeing the full directions for the bucket. Can someone please assist?
I don’t know how that disappeared. I have now updated it with the full instructions. Sorry about that!