[disclaim]This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BROOKSIDE Chocolate . All opinions are 100% mine.[/disclaim]
Have you heard about the guy who wanted Brookside Chocolate to come in larger bags? Well, he got his wish, and Brookside Chocolate made him 100 lbs. of BROOKSIDE! Check it out:
You can get one, too! Brookside Chocolate is giving 15 lucky winners each 100 lbs. of BROOKSIDE Chocolate! Plus, there will be winners of the 2-lb bags as well! What would you do with that much chocolate?
Flavors included in the 100 lb prize are:
- Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors
- Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor
- Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji & Raspberry Flavors
- Brookside Dark Chocolate Whole Cranberries
- Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Berry Medley Flavors
Brookside Chocolate is rich, dark chocolate with sweetened soft centers made with exotic fruit flavors like goji berries. It’s chocolate like you’ve never experienced it before, and it’s perfect to add to dessert!
If I had that much, I’d be making some delicious desserts like this one — Raspberry Cheesecake Squares. Brookside Chocolate is amazing to add to desserts or to just snack on by itself. My favorite are the blueberry and raspberry flavors.
For these decadent Raspberry Cheesecake Squares, I started with a chocolate fudge box cake mix for the crust.
Then, I topped it with vanilla bean cheesecake.
Since I was going to use the Brookside Chocolate in raspberry flavor, I decided to make some fresh raspberry curd to go with it. You can find the easy recipe HERE.
Then, I added a few spoonfuls to the top and swirled the cheesecake and raspberry curd together.
I added some Brookside Chocolate to the top along with some smashed raspberries — which sound exactly like they are. I just took a potato smasher to about 2/3 cup of fresh raspberries. Lastly, I drizzled it in melted dark chocolate chips.
Then, I chilled it in the fridge overnight.
Oh my goodness! The combination of the Brookside Chocolate and cheesecake and raspberry curd was just amazing! This dessert is like heaven!
A delicious raspberry, chocolate, and cheesecake dessert.
15 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste (or half a vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract)
- 12 oz bag of frozen raspberries
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2/3 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Preheat ovent to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8 pan with oil spray
- Mix together cake mix, melted butter, and egg,
- Smush the cake mixture into the bottom of the pan flat.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until done. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cheesecake, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat for several minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Then, pour into the cooled crust and spread to all edges.
- Follow the directions HERE
- Then, set in the fridge to cool for an hour or so.
- Once it's cool, spoon several big dollops onto the cheesecake.
- Use a knife to swirl.
- Take the fresh raspberries and smash them with a potato masher in a bowl. Spoon them all over the top of the dessert.
- Place Brookside Chocolate all over the dessert.
- Melt 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Add oil and stir until smooth again.
- Drizzle over the top of the entire dessert.
- Refrigerate until it's time to serve
Are you ready to win some delicious Brookside Chocolate? Click 100 lbs. of BROOKSIDE to enter to win!