- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 15 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Refined Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- dash of salt
- shredded mozzarella cheese for topping
- Spiralize 3 zucchini.
- In a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon of Crisco® Refined Organic Coconut Oil on medium high.
- Saute the zoodles for 1-2 minutes in the coconut oil.
- Remove the zoodles from the pan.
- Turn fire down to medium.
- Melt an additional tablespoon of coconut oil in the skillet.
- Add the garlic and saute just until it become aromatic. Then, add the crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and Parmesan cheese.
- When sauce is bubbly, add sour cream and mix until it is completely incorporated into the sauce.
- Add the zoodles and toss in the sauce for a minute or two.
- Remove from fire and serve immediately topped with mozzarella cheese.