- 1 can of chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, combine frosting, Nutella, oil, honey, and peanut butter.
- Using an electric mixer, mix thoroughly.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar.
- Scrape down the bowl occasionally. Then continue mix until well combined.
- Remove from mixer onto wax paper or silicone cutting board.
- Sprinkle a bit more powdered sugar and then knead the dough until you’re satisfied with the consistency.
- Let the kids play!
- Keep in a sealed container in the fridge for about a week or so.