- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup of Unicorn Sprinkles
- Purple, Pink, and Green gel food coloring
- Lay out parchment paper on a cookie sheet and sprinkle out the flour all over. Bake for 5 minutes at 350 F degrees.
- Set aside the flour to cool.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and well combined.
- Mix in the vanilla and salt until combined and fluffy.
- Beat in the flour 1/4 cup at a time just until all combined.
- Divide the dough into 3 portions and add food coloring gel into each bowl. Pink in one bowl, purple in the second bowl. and green in the third bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place the dough back into the original mixing bowl and add in the unicorn sprinkles.
- Mix just slightly together but not too much so that the colors don’t fully combine!