Chocolate and toffee bits sprinkled into gooey, extra marshmallow-y rice crispy treats
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 bags of mini marshmallows
- 1 bag of chocolate toffee bits
- Spray a 9 x 9 pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter for 30-45 seconds in the microwave.
- Once melted, pour in both bags of marshmallows and stir to coat them in butter.
- Cook the marshmallows for 45 seconds in the microwave. Then, stir.
- Cook for an additional 45 seconds. Then, stir until they are completely melted. (If not melted, cook for an additional 30-45 seconds).
- Pour the toffee bits into the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add the cereal and stir until well coated.
- Pour the cereal into the pan and pack down. I use a sheet of wax paper over the top to push the cereal down.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into squares
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American