- 8–12 ice cubes of International Delight Sweet Cream Iced Coffee
- 1/4 cup International Delight Heath coffee creamer
- 1 cup milk
- whipped cream
- caramel syrup
- Pour International Delight Sweet Cream Iced Coffee into ice cube trays.
- Allow to freeze for a few hours.
- Add 8-12 ice cubes of coffee to the blender. (The more ice cubes, the more frozen!)
- Add 1/4 cup of International Delight Heath coffee creamer
- Add 1 cup of milk.
- Pulse blender until well combined and frothy.
- Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and caramel syrup.
- Serving Size: 8 oz.