- 6 limes
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons culinary lavender
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups cold water
- Juice the limes and lemon and set aside.
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour over the lavender in a fine mesh strainer.
- Add 1-3 drops of neon purple food coloring, if desired. Then, set aside.
- Mix together sugar, vanilla, and cold water. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until all the sugar is dissolved.
- As soon as all the sugar is dissolved remove from fire.
- Combine the sugar syrup with the lime/lemon juice in a 2 quart pitcher.
- Pour the lavender water into the pitcher and stir.
- Add 1-2 cups of ice to the pitcher.
- Serve immediately. Add a few lavender buds to the top of each drink for garnish.