- 1 whole chicken + 4 legs (optional additional legs)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 16 oz baby carrots
- 12 small red and purple potatoes
- Combine the honey, balsamic vinegar, basil, oregano, salt, and garlic and mix together until well combined.
- If adding extra legs, place those on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Prepare the chicken and place breast side up in the slow cooker.
- Add the potatoes and carrots around the chicken.
- Pour the honey mixture over the entire meal.
- Cook for 6-7 hours on HIGH in the slow cooker.
- Optional: Turn the broiler on and broil for 3-5 minutes to brown the top of the chicken before serving.
- Remove from oven and serve.