- about 3 lbs boneless chicken thighs, defrosted
- 1 large onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 bottle of bbq sauce (16–18 oz)
- Add boneless chicken thighs to slow cooker. Just pile them on top of each other.
- Chop onion and add on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle garlic and pepper over the chicken and onions.
- Pour in 1 bottle of bbq sauce all over the ribs.all over. Then, stir gently.
- Cook for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Turn the broiler on the oven.
- Remove the chicken and place on a cookie sheet covered in foil.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes to make the chicken a little crispy on the outside
- Serve immediately.