Chili is a perfect Fall or Winter meal in the slow cooker!
- 2.5 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- 1–2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cheese, shredded
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- While ground beef is cooking, set slow cooker to low and add crushed tomatoes and garlic.
- When the ground beef is ready, pour it into the slow cooker.
- Add the olive oil, cayenne pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Next, add the Worcestershire sauce and sugar.
- Mix it all up.
- Cook on low for about 4-5 hours.
- Serve in sourdough bread bowls topped with shredded cheddar and green onions.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American