A quick and easy meal perfect for holidays or any time!
- 1 package of Barilla Pronto Linguine (or Spaghetti)
- 2 heaping tablespoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chopped onion
- 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of cream
- In a large skillet over high heat, add cups of water.
- Then, add the pasta.
- Stir it occasionally, so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the all the seasonings: garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, onions, Parmesan cheese.
- Once the pasta has softened and some of the water has evaporated (usually around the 5 minute mar), add the can of crushed tomatoes.
- Let it continue to simmer and stir occasionally. If it starts to stick to the pan, turn the heat down to medium high.
- At the 9 minute mark, add the cup of cream and stir it up gently.
- If the pasta is al dente, remove from the fire and let it sit for about 4-5 minutes before serving. It will soak up all the pasta sauce while it’s sitting.
- If the pasta is still too hard, let it cook for another couple of minutes before removing from the fire.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian