- 1 package of Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice Teriyaki Style
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 oz can of premium chunk chicken
- 1 egg
- 3 heaping tablespoons salsa
- Prepare Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice according to package.
- Turn skillet to medium high and add the olive oil.
- Pour off the juice and rinse the chicken. Then, add it to the olive oil.
- When rice is done, add it to the chicken and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Crack and add the egg to the rice.
- Keep stirring and mixing until the egg is thoroughly scrambled and cooked, about 3 minutes or so.
- Add 3 heaping tablespoons of salsa and saute for another minute.
- Remove from fire and serve immediately.