Love coffee and chocolate? Try this Rocky Road Frozen Coffee!
- 8 oz Maxwell House coffee
- 2 squares of Baker’s Semi Sweet chocolate
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/3 cup of Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tbs of peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- chocolate syrup
- Chop the peanuts.
- Grate both squares of chocolate.
- Brew the coffee.
- Mix the grated chocolate into the hot coffee to melt.
- Add ice, coffee, cool whip, cream cheese, 1 1/2 tbs of chopped peanuts, and most the marshmallows (leave a few out for garnish) to the blender.
- Blend until all combined.
- Pour into a mason jar, top with an additional scoop of Cool Whip. Then, top with extra marshmallows, last 1/2 tbs of peanuts, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American