- 2 pints grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 package of Barilla® rotini pasta
- 1 cup of fresh mozzarella pearls
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Roasted Grape Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash tomatoes and lay out in 1 layer in a 13 x 9 pan.
- Mix together brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and minced garlic.
- Pour over the tomatoes and gently mix together.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until tomatoes all look mostly wrinkled.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30-45 minutes.
- Prepare pasta according to instructions, drain with cool water. Refrigerate until ready to prepare salad.
- Wash and drain mozzarella pearls.
- Combine pasta salad, cooled roasted tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, and baby spinach.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette from the bottom of the tomato pan all over the salad.
- Mix together gently and serve immediately at room temperature.