- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1/4 cup Tangerine Marmalade
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 8 oz mascarpone cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and roll out the pie crust.
- Mix together the marmalade and mascarpone cream and spread it around the middle of the pie crust. Make sure to leave 2-3 inches around the edges of pie crust.
- Add the berries to the center and sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of turbinado sugar.
- Fold the edges of the pie crust inward.
- Beat 1 egg and brush it on the outside of the pie crust and sprinkle with the last 1 tablespoon of turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and raspberries are little bubbly.
- Allow to cool before slicing and serving.