A super quick and easy hearty stew for a weeknight when you have no idea what’s for dinner.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can carrots
- 1 can diced potatoes
- 1–2 1/2 cups of tomato or vegetable juice
- 1–2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Add a couple tablespoons of olive oil and about a tablespoon of minced garlic to the dutch oven and turn the heat on medium high.
- When you can start to smell the garlic, throw in about a pound of ground beef. Add about a 1/2 cup of tomato or vegetable juice, and brown the ground beef.
- Once the beef is browned, add three cans of veggies, undrained. A can of green beans, a can of carrots, a can of potatoes, and if you want, add a can of corn.
- To the veggies, add 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, and 1 tsp of dried onion. Add 2 cups of tomato/veggie juice and add 1-2 cups of beef stock or water.
- Stir it all up and then let it come to a boil while it’s still on medium high.
- Next, turn the fire down to medium low and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Stew / Soup
- Cuisine: American