An easy lemonade recipe perfect for gift giving.
- 1 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 4 cups water
- Additional 6 cups of water
- In a large pitcher combine pomegranate juice and frozen lemonade.
- Add 4 cups of water and mix.
- Divide the juice into two large glass bottles – this should fill each bottle by half.
- Then, add 3 cups of water to fill each bottle to just below the top.
- Close, shake, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: American