A delicious twist on the snickerdoodle cookie.
- 2 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag of fun size peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all cookie ingredients except peanut butter cups, into a bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon mixture and set aside.
- Take an ice cream sized scoop into your hand, place a peanut butter cup in the middle.
- Gently roll it into a ball into your hand.
- Roll the ball into the sugar mixture and place on the cookie sheet.
- Space out cookies about 3-4 inches apart as they are big cookies!
- Bake for 11-13 minutes and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- If serving after they cool, heat for 10-15 seconds in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Cuisine: American