- 2–3 large ripe peaches
- 2 refrigerator pie crusts
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Peel and slice the peaches.
- Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Cut 6 inch circles from two refrigerator pie crusts.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture to the center of each 6-in pie crust. Spread it out about 2 inches in diameter.
- Add 4-5 slices of peaches.
- Fold pie edges around the peaches.
- Brush the pie crust with whipping cream.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a dash of cinnamon.