Beef Stew Recipe:
- 1 pound of stew meat cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 16 oz vegetable juice
- 1 can french style grean beans
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can sliced carrots
- 1 can diced potatoes
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, peeled, and chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons any salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of lime juice
Beef Stew Stove Top Instructions
- Cut large pieces of stew meat into smaller pieces.
- Combine stew meat with flour and mix.
- With a little bit of olive oil, brown the stew meat in the dutch oven over medium heat.
- After it’s browned, add the zucchini, stewed tomatoes and vegetable juice. Let it come to a simmer.
- Add all the canned vegetables. Make sure you DON’T drain the cans before pouring them into the stew.
- Add the garlic, Worcestershire, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Stir it all up and let it reach a boil.
- Turn the fire to medium low and let it cook down and thicken for at least 30 minutes.
- You can set the fire even lower if you want it to simmer for an hour or so.
Beef Stew Slow Cooker Instructions
- If making this in the slower cooker, brown the stew meat ahead of time in a skillet.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and set it to high for at least 4 hours.
Ranch Guacamole Instructions
- Scoop out the avocados into a medium bowl.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients and mash and stir.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.