Need a quick and easy meal for a weeknight? Try One Pot Pizza Pasta. A delicious pasta dish full of pepperoni and gooey cheese.
- 1 lb spaghetti (or any pasta)
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes (or any spaghetti sauce)
- 8 oz pkg mozzarella pearls
- 1 pkg of Hormel Pepperoni – original
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 cups water
- Combine water, spaghetti, crushed tomatoes, garlic, and Italian seasoning into a large pot such as a dutch oven.
- Turn the fire to high and allow to come to a boil.
- Allow to boil on high for 3-4 minutes. Then, turn the fire to medium high. Stir occasionally.
- Cut the pepperoni into fourths.
- Once the pasta is al dente and the water has cooked down, remove from heat.
- Add the mozzarella pearls and Hormel pepperoni to the pot and stir, allowing the cheese to melt.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American