This Mexican Tortilla Lasagna is so easy to make. It’s perfect for leftovers from a TexMex or taco night. And, there’s no wrong way to put it together!
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- cheddar cheese (10 slices or 2 cups of shredded)
- 2 packages of Buddig turkey lunchmeat
- 3 cups Taco/Mexican rice
- 1 jar salsa
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Sliced jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray a square baking dish with canola oil.
- Start with adding a third of the salsa to the bottom of the pan.
- Next, layer 4 tortillas to cover the salsa.
- Now add half the rice.
- Cover the rice in 1 package of Buddig turkey lunch meat.
- Layer the black beans over the lunch meat.
- Add a layer of cheddar cheese.
- Add the second half of the rice over the cheese.
- Add another layer of tortillas.
- Then, top the tortillas with the second package of Buddig turkey lunch meat.
- Add another layer of cheese.
- Lay the last layer of tortillas.
- If you have any cheese left, layer it again.
- Then, pour over the rest of the salsa.
- Top with jalapeno slices if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool for 10 minutes or so before slicing and serving.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and some green onions.