Make Your Own Cheeseburger Pizza is one of the easiest ways to serve a meal with a get together with family or friends.
- pita bread
- crushed tomatoes (pizza sauce)
- cheddar and mozzarella cheeses
- crumbled precooked hamburger
- sliced onions
- diced tomatoes
- sliced hamburger dill pickles
- Preheat grill to 400 F degrees.
- Layer the pita bread with pizza sauce, cheese, and meat. Add one last sprinkle of cheese over the top of the meat.
- Add onions and diced tomatoes BEFORE or AFTER grilling.
- Grill for about 7-8 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.
- When the pizza comes off the grill, top it off with lettuce, pickles, and ketchup.
- Serve with a side of dipping sauce.