- 1/2 cup of butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 of 7 oz can of marshmallow creme
- 3–4 cups powdered sugar
- 4–5 tbs milk
- Beat together butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Add marshmallow creme and continue beating until it’s well mixed and light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl down.
- Add milk until it’s right the consistency. Then, beat on medium high for 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer to a piping bag and using a large round tip, swirl frosting high on the cupcake.
- Top off with marshmallows, peanut butter chips, or mini Reese’s Pieces.