Snack mix taken up a notch with bacon
- 3 cups rice cereal
- 3 cups corn cereal
- 3 cups wheat cereal
- 1 cup Cheez-It Grooves
- 1 cup Cheez-It Crunch’d
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Fry bacon and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Combine cereals and mix.
- Add Cheez-It Grooves and Cheez-It Crunch’d as well as peanuts, pretzels, and bacon.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Pour it all over the snack mix and stir thoroughly.
- Bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Category: Snack Mix
- Cuisine: American