- 1 box of Velveeta shells & cheese
- 1 cup Kraft monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of Kraft sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- a pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Boil the shell as indicated on the package and drain.
- Add 1/2 the package of cheese sauce, cream cheese, 2/3 cup of monterey jack cheese, 2/3 cup of sharp cheddar.
- Mix thoroughly until all the cheese is melted.
- Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes uncovered.
- Let sit for a couple minutes before serving.