Graham Crackers and a few other ingredients turn into something amazing!
- 4 sleeves of Graham Cracker squares (or 2 sleeves of Graham Cracker rectangles)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temp
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Add the graham crackers and coconut oil to the food processor.
- Let it run for about a minute and then scrape the sides.
- Run it for another minute.
- Next, add the sugar and peanut butter cups.
- Let it run on puree for 2-3 minutes
- Store in a jar in the fridge for 1-2 weeks
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American