A perfect little gluten free snack. You can whip these up for snacks, appetizers, and dessert.
- 1 regular size bag of frozen peaches (or about 2–3 large peaches), sliced
- 1 bag of QuakerÂ® Popped rice crisps
- whipped cream cheese, gluten free
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil. Empty the bag of frozen peaches onto the cookie sheet OR[br] If you are using fresh peaches, remove the skin and cut them in half inch slices. Then, lay the peaches out on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and scoop up the peaches into a bowl and gently mash with the back of a fork, just to make the slices into smaller chunks.
- Lay out the rice crisps onto a plate and spread about a teaspoon of whipped cream cheese onto each one.
- Then, top each one with 1-2 pieces of peaches.
- Sprinkle each with a dash of cinnamon.
- Category: Appetizer / Snack / Dessert
- Cuisine: American