A gluten free recipe full of Cheerios, chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallows.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package of gluten free mini marshmallows
- 3 cups Gluten Free Cheerios
- 1 cup gluten free semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup gluten free peanut butter chips
- 9 peanut butter cups, gluten free
- Spray an 8 x 8 pan with olive oil spray.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl for about 30 seconds.
- Mix in the marshmallows and heat for about 1 minute.
- Stir the butter and marshmallows until completed melted.
- Add Cheerios, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips and stir until it’s all well coated with marshmallows.
- Add half the mix into the pan and gently use a potato masher to evenly spread it in the pan.
- Add 9 peanut butter cups spaced out in 3 x 3 rows.
- Then, pour in the second half of the Cheerios mix and gently mash again with the potato masher until the top layer is all spread out.
- Allow to cool for a couple hours before serving.
- Cut into 9 squares.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American