- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 roasted garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 baby kosher dills, minced
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves of roasted garlic, minced
- 5 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 strips of thick, hickory smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bag of Alexia Crinkle Cut fries
- Chop or mince the garlic.
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 30 seconds, then stir.
- Heat for an additional 30 seconds, then stir until smooth.
- If it’s lumpy, head an additional 20-30 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Serve immediately with onion rings or fries.
- Throw the pickles and juice into a blender or food processor and chop.
- Add the additional ingredients and pulse several times.
- When you can tell there are no big chunks of pickles, it’s ready.
- Pour into bowls and serve immediately with onion rings.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Next, add flour until combined.
- Next, add seasoning salt and pepper.
- Add blue cheese and stir as it melts.
- Next, add milk. Keep stirring.
- Stir continuously until all the cheese is melted and the milk is combined.
- Stir for an additional 2-4 minutes as it thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool for just a few minutes.
- Pour cheese sauce over fries.
- Crumbled bacon over fries.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Dipping Sauce Snack
- Cuisine: American