Make miniature hand pies easily with cream cheese and the new Smucker’s Fruit & Honey spreads.
- 1 package of refrigerated pie crusts
- Smucker’s Fruit & Honey fruit spreads
- 4 oz cream cheese / greek yogurt (or plain cream cheese), softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the pie crusts and cut several 3-inch circles. I used a mason jar lid to cut them out, and I got about 8 circles per pie crust.
- Combine the softened cream cheese with the sugar and mix up until well combined.
- Add about a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture to the center of eight of the pie circles.
- Next, top the cream cheese with about a teaspoon of one of the Smucker’s Fruit & Honey spreads. Place a second pie crust over one and gently seal the edges all the way around.
- Brush each pie crust with the whipping cream.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool before serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American