- 1 package of double stuffed oreos
- 1 bag of Green candy melts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 container of small edible eyes
- 1 container of wilton confetti sprinkles quins, green ones only
- 1 container of wilton confetti sprinkles hearts, reds only
- 36 mini pretzel twist
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time.
- Once the candy melts is fully melted and smooth add in the coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Gently place an OREO into the candy melt and using a fork, flip it over so that its completely coated.
- Carefully pick it up with the fork and gently tap it on the edge of the pot to remove excess candy.
- Place each OREO onto the cookie sheet.
- Before each OREO dries, carefully and slowly place the eyes standing up towards the front on the OREO.
- Also, gently place a red heart into the crease of the OREO off center for his tongue.
- Before it dries, place a few green confetti sprinkles around the top for the spots on a frog.
- Repeat all steps with remaining OREOs.
- Freeze the cookie sheet of OREOS for 15-20 minutes until hardened.
- Once the OREOS are hard, remelt the candy melts.
- Dip two pretzels at a time into the candy melts.
- Pick up each pretzel using a fork and lightly tap the edge of the pot to remove excess again.
- Place the pretzels with bottoms facing each other on the cookie sheet to form the legs.
- Place each OREO on top of the freshly dipped pretzel legs.
- Once all are done, freeze the cookies a second time for 10-15 minutes until the frogs are hardened.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie