A delicious treat made with vanilla bean ice cream and fresh berry compote.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 3 tbs stevia or splenda
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbs corn starch
- MÃ¼llerÂ® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt in Vanilla Bean flavor
- 1 tbs granola
- Mix corn starch and water together, set aside.
- Over medium heat, combine 1 tbs of stevia or splenda and 1/2 cup of one type of berry.
- Add 1/4 cup of the water/corn starch mixture.
- Allow berries to simmer, stirring occasionally.
- When berries have cooked down and thickened, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Do this each time for each type of berry.
- Once cool, layer yogurt and then a berry compote for a total of 7 layers (yogurt last).
- Then, sprinkle the top with granola.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge for later.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American