- 5 lbs pork ribs country style
- 1 large onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2–3 bottles of bbq sauce (16–18 oz)
- Slice ribs into 1 rib sections.
- Add ribs to crockpot. Just pile them on top of each other.
- Chop onion and add all over ribs.
- Sprinkle garlic and pepper all over ribs.
- Pour in 1 bottle of bbq sauce all over the ribs.
- Once the lid is on, set crockpot to LOW and cook for 6-7 hours.
- When you remove the ribs, the meat should be almost falling off the bone.
- Optional: Set outdoor grill on hottest setting.
- Pour another bottle or half a bottle of sauce all over the ribs.
- Then, space out the ribs evenly on the grill and cook for 1 minute on each side to caramelize the sauce and add those grill marks.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2 ribs