- 2 cups whipping cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dram cotton candy flavoring oil
- 1 cup of Finding Dory marshmallows (from Finding Dory cereal)
- blue and yellow gel food coloring
- With an electric mixer begin beating the whipping cream on high.
- Slowly add a can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Whip until just when hard peaks form.
- Remove 1 cup of cream mixture and set aside.
- Take the remainder of the mixture and add the flavoring oil and mix well.
- Add blue gel food coloring and mix thoroughly.
- Pour it into a freezer safe container.
- Gently mix in the marshmallows.
- Take the 1 cup of mixture and color it with yellow gel food coloring.
- Pour it on top of the middle of the blue mixture.
- Gently swirl with a knife.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve in cones.