This is an easy and fun Dinosaur Footprints Cookie Pizza to make for your Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom movie-watching night.
- 2 packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package of refrigerated peanut butter cookie with peanut butter candy cookie dough
- 1/2 cup chocolate candy melts or chocolate chips
- 7–8 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 7–8 fun size butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- green frosting
- white frosting
- Randomly break up the 3 cookie dough flavors and drop into the 12-inch pizza pan.
- Smush the cookies dought together to form the pizza.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until it’s golden brown.
- Immediately, gently smash the dinosaur’s feet into the cookie.
- Allow to cool completely before decorating.
- Combine the chocolate sandwich cookies and butterfinger candy bars in a small food processor and crush completely.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts or chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until completely melted. Stir between microwaving. It’s ready when it’s completely smooth.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into each footprint and gently smooth is around to fill the entire footprint.
- Use white frosting to spread about the edge of the cookie and around the footprints. Then, add the crushed cookie/candy bar mixture to completely hide the white frosting.
- Next, use a grass tip on a tube of green frosting to make grass randomly around the footprints and edge of cookie.
- Then, it’s ready to serve.