- 1 package Skinner Pasta Oven Ready Lasagna
- 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 15 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 oz fresh mozzarella log, sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet and brown the hamburger on medium high and drain.
- Turn the fire to medium low and add the minced garlic and parmesan cheese to the hamburger.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and crushed tomatoes to the hamburger and stir.
- Fill the spaghetti sauce jar halfway (about 1 1/2 cups) with water and shake to get any extra sauce. Then, pour it into the hamburger meat and stir.
- Allow it to simmer until bubbly.
- Turn off the fire.
- Spray a 10 x 13 pan with olive oil spray.
- Begin layering the pan with Meat Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, 4 Lasagna noodles, Ricotta Cheese until you have used up all the lasagna noodles.
- Then pour the rest of the sauce on top.
- Add the rest of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- For the very top layer place about 12-16 pieces of the fresh mozzarella slices across the entire pan.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and broil for 3-4 minutes to brown the mozzarella just a bit.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving and slicing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 square