Make this edible mud slime for taste safe sensory play.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Metamucil
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Add the Metamucil and cocoa powder to a microwave safe bowl and mix together.
- Stir in the water.
- Heat for 1 minute in the microwave and then stir.
- Heat for an additional 2 minutes in the microwave and then stir.
- Heat for 2 more minutes in the microwave.
- Remove from the microwave and check for slime consistency. If it’s still runny like water, add an additional minute.
- While your slime is cooking, watch it carefully, so it does not boil over.
- Allow it to cool completely before playing with it.
Keywords: edible slime, edible mud slime, mud slime, taste safe slime