A quick way to turn regular cornbread mix into something delicious.
- 1 small box of cornbread mix
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a small pan or 8-inch iron skillet.
- Mix together all the ingredients. Set it aside for a few minutes while the oven preheats. This starts the process on the cornbread.
- Pop it in the oven for 15-20 minutes until it’s starting to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for just a couple minutes before slicing and serving.
- Category: Bread
- Cuisine: American