You can easily make a store bought cheesecake look amazing by adding an amazing easy cheesecake toppings. Here’s how I make one with Peppermint and Chocolate.
1 store bought cheesecake
1 package of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
1 package of Andes Peppermint Baking Chips
1 box of small candy canes
- Take the cheesecake out of the freezer to defrost.
- Save about 8 candy canes and then crush the rest using either a food processor, or by hand in a zipper baggie.
- Melt about 3/4 cup of the dark chocolate wafers. I like to melt them in 30 second intervals and stir until they are smooth and completely melted.
- Drizzle the dark chocolate over the top of the cheesecake.
- Melt the Andes Peppermint Baking Chips the same way as the dark chocolate wafers.
- Drizzle the melted peppermint chips over the chocolate on the cheesecake.
- Immediately after drizzling, sprinkle the crushed peppermint over the top so it will stick to the melted chocolate as it hardens.
- When you’re ready to serve, add a whole candy cane to the top of each slice.