- 2 pie crusts
- 8 oz can dulce de leche
- 2 bags of frozen peaches
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 heaping tbs corn starch
- 1–2 tbs heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix peaches, cinnamon, sugar, and corn starch in a large bowl and set aside.
- Lay one pie crust into the pie plate.
- Optional: Lay out the other pie crust on wax paper and cut little hearts into it.
- Fill pie with about 1/3 of the peach mixture. Then, add spoonfuls of dulce de leche all around the peaches.
- Fill another third of the pie with the peach mixture, and add more spoonfuls of dulce de leche.
- Then, add the last 1/3 of the peaches and the last spoonfuls of dulce de leche.
- Top with second crust and cut off extra. Then pinch edges.
- Brush the top of the pie with cream.
- Bake for 50 minutes until golden brown.