- 1 12 oz. bag of wide egg noodles
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 10 oz cans of chunk chicken, drained
- 1 14.5 oz can of carrots, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Prepare egg noodles according to package.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, chicken, carrots, and spices.
- Drain the egg noodles and add them to the soup mixture while still hot.
- Thoroughly mix up and transfer to the casserole pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the noodles on the top just start to get a tiny bit brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 3 x 3 inch square