Play dough made from cool whip? Yep, you read that right!
- 8 oz tub of whipped topping
- 2–3 cups corn starch
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Do not defrost whipped topping.
- Dump all of the whipped topping into large bowl with 1 cup of powdered sugar until well combined.
- Next, mix in 1 cup of corn starch — at this point it might still be a goo.
- Refreeze the goo for several hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and mix in 1 cup of corn starch. If it still feels sticky, add 1 more cup of corn starch.
- Remove from bowl and begin kneading. Knead for 3-5 minutes until it turns into a dough consistency.
- Then, it’s time to play!
- When done, place in ziplock bag and keep in fridge for 2-3 days.
- When crumbly and no longer pliable throw out.
Keywords: cool whip, cool whipped, dairy topping, play dough, playdough, playdoh, play doh, cool whip playdough