- 20 oz bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 quart of heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons dulce de leche
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- On medium low heat in a large pot begin to melt the chocolate chips.
- When they start to melt, add 1 cup of heavy cream and stir often as the chocolate continues to melt.
- Add a teaspoon of cinnamon and continue stirring.
- Add the rest of the quart of cream and keep stirring until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the other 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and the rest of the cream.
- Stir until everything is well combined.
- Add the dulce de leche sauce and optional cayenne pepper. Keep stirring.
- Add the milk slowly as you stir it in. Once it is all well combined, turn fire to medium, stirring often, and let it keep warming until you see steam rising for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and ladle into mugs and top with some dulce de leche whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.